Monday, November 30, 2009

The End is in Sight!!

Praise the Lord! One paper, 5 weekly reading assignments, and 4 final exams to go! Pretty excited about that!

In the 11 days leading up to Thanksgiving Break, I wrote 10 papers, 1 presentation, did 2 or 3 reading assignments (enough not to be behind) and updated all of my study guides for my finals. No, Aunt Ev, I am not wonder-woman, just a very dedicated, die-hard, never going to get behind grad student. Oh yeah, I also had an interview last week, squeezed in at the last minute. I got the job/practicum/internship. Praise the Lord, still on track to graduate December 2010.

So that Bone-Headed Move of the Year post: I'm down to 12 pages double spaced, one more run-through proofing job to do and though it will not be down to 10 pages, it will be acceptable.

Starting that last paper tomorrow...was supposed to do it today but I decided to clear the schedule in terms of reading assignments so that I could focus the rest of the week on it...no more reading assignments till next week.

Okay, thanks for all the wonderful comments, keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment