Monday, November 23, 2009

Howdy

I haven't blogged for a while. Obvious statement I know. If you've seen my facebook, you know why. I am writing everything but this blog. So here I am, in class, updating my blog. Here's life...

I hate theology. I'm sure it's not the context, it could partially be the prof...

I'm buried in work. In the past 11 days I've written 9 papers, 3 weekly reading assignments and I have 2 papers, 1 presentation, 1 interview, 8 weekly reading assignments, and 4 finals to do in the next 25 days.

Next forseeable break from homework (like more than putting it aside to rest): July or August potentially.

I'm struggling... Ironically not to get everything done, I'm pretty sure at this point that it will get done. But I've actually been struggling for quite a while. I think I'm getting to the bottom of it though, but then again, I'm not real sure.

Well, back to Wittmer and Theology... Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment