Monday, October 12, 2009

Things I Don't Understand

Like why do I have to buy car insurance when I live in a no-fault state?

Why (would I have to) pay into this new health care system when it supports abortion and abortion is against my religion?

Like why I can't sue the government if social security runs out before I retire?

Or why we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

And why I have to sit in class when the exams is over the book?

Or why I have to read the book if the exam is over class lectures?

Why, on some bills, do I have to pay a collection fee for late fee when I pay on time?

Why is it that with my old internet service provider I had to pay $1 for them to print me a bill and $1 for them to put a stamp on it and send it to me? It only cost me $0.09 to print at work and $0.42 (at the time) to put a stamp on it.

And why Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize? ...I'm waiting for the "action" part of his "call to action"

Why is it OK for politicians to call people 'jackasses' and for them to say 'f-- you' to their peers but if I told that j--a-- in the car next to me, I'd be in a whole sh-- load of f--ing trouble?

Anyway, life is unfair and if I tried to level the playing field then I'd be SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment