Thursday, October 20, 2011

From My Point of View

I just have to say:
  • I run the dishwasher every day.
  • My prof in grad school was right, I can live without coffee, though it is not preferable.
  • I have found the joy of a day off.
  • I like it in so many new ways when the kids go back to school.
  • I enjoy shutting the TV off for dinner...so much!
  • It is so nice when there are people in the house that appreciate things I do that are barely noticeable.
  • I have loved changing my hair and seeing the reaction of others who never saw it coming!
  • I find relief going to work and dealing with other people's problems (most of them anyway).
  • I love to bake even more!
  • I enjoy making ethnic foods.
  • I can let go of a few things...favorite TV show and facebook.
  • I don't need to watch the News.
  • I like watching people be brave when they do things I take for granted.
I often smile at life because I enjoy it so much. And when I laugh at things that are mundane what I'm really doing is thanking God for the amazing amount of blessings that He has so abundantly given me...for no reason that I can tell. I see the whole spectrum of life. In the eyes of my clients there is terror and horror and in the eyes of those who live here there is great joy and a ton of love. Even on both ends of this spectrum, I find God working in the lives of everyone around me and I think that is the most amazing of all.

So today, I am thankful for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment