Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mad Cleaning Results!

Well, here are the results of my mad cleaning from last week...

Now, mind you, these were taken in the middle of the madness because I didn't think about it until later. This whole cleaning and rearranging episode of my life is two years in coming.

I am SO happy this is now done!!

This is the Living room stuff in the freshly done dining room. The kitchen is off the picture to the right.

This is the Living room - Mid clean/r
earrange. We were previously using only 2/3 of the room and the back of the room was a table with printer, a giant gorilla, and the two bookshelves you see there.

We are now using the whole room and it is GREAT living space! (I've been watching more and more HGTV...can you tell???).

Well, our gigantic message FINALLY made it into the kitchen! Oh no! Watch out...he looks like he could have a huge appetite!














Too late!













And it's done! I had to unplug all the electronics and then hook them all up. I was pretty impressed with the fact that I got them all hooked up and everything worked!!

Now we have space...We're even going to try and have the Bible study here now!

And theres the other side of the room!

On to the bedroom closet...the only part of the bedroom I have talked. Again, I neglected to take a before picture but you have to trust me, everything in there was just thrown in there...and after four and a half years of living here I'm sure you can imagine the mess it was in...especially to my college roommates that know the mess I am capable of.

Okay, turn your head for this one. This is the empty "storage" part of our closet. Half our closet is used for storage because it is 90% of the storage we have in this apartment. It isn't that it is a small apartment...we just have too much junk. Now that it's cleaned out, it seems a lot bigger.

Next one...






Again, tilt your head and you can see the final result. I know...it still looks a little messy. Its not tho.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Nice Gorilla. I have been doing the same. Purging is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Keep up the hard work. It will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can come over and help me with my house :) Seriously it looks great!

    ReplyDelete