Friday, June 11, 2010

Wondering If Anyone Reads This Anymore...

Yeah but I'll probably be still blogging even if no one reads it. ha ha ha

So I encountered computer problems on day two of my ten day class. Grrr.... All over, well, mostly over. I won't be going into detail about that.

I have mixed feelings on how that class ended (Marriage and Family Therapy). On the one hand I'm simply amazed at the B that I ended with. On the other hand I'm disappointed it wasn't an A. Here's why: Entering the final exam, I was at an A. Exiting the final exam, I was at a B. That's right...flat-out failed it - by miles! Can you even believe that??? Hence the reason I'm amazed that I got a B. It is just about as thrilling as that B I got in NT Biblical Theology.

Nuf about the final grade...this is how that failing grade arrived on that final. In the two week duration of the class I did this: wrote a 10 page paper, read 433 of 500 pages of the collateral reading, got an A on the midterm, celebrated my 4 year anniversary, and visited the ER 4 times. That is simply why I had no energy to study the night(s) before the exam.

That is about all I have. Pray that I find my flash drive and that I get about two more clients for my internship. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment