Monday, June 21, 2010

Ha Ha...And You Think That Will Reassure Me?

A quote from an Associated Press article on the Health Effects of the Gulf Spill on those working to clean it up and at the safety of the seafood to those who love their fishes:

Q: How about the seafood? Is it safe to eat?

A: The president thinks so. Barack Obama ate Gulf seafood during his last visit to Mississippi. He declared that seafood from the region is safe, and also announced stepped-up inspections.

President Obama telling me whatever food is safe/not safe for me (or anyone to eat) is about as reassuring as me telling a cancer patient how to treat the cancer. I'm sorry, I am unqualified to make that assessment. President Obama is unqualified to tell anyone whether food is safe/not safe for anyone to eat.

One more thing President Obama is NOT QUALIFIED to do. There is a running list...

1 comment: