Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dear Jacque

Dear Jacque,
Easter passed again this year and, as in the past 7 years, most of my thoughts about Easter are about you. I remember Easter seven years ago and to me, you embodied what Christ did for us.

You describe the depravity and darkness of humanity without Christ and, with such power, you told me about the victory Christ has over that darkness. What an amazing testimony. I can only hope that you still live and pray and tell others of that magnificent story. I do, every Easter.

So whether I spend Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, or Resurrection Sunday in church, at home, walking the streets, or whatever, I remember you. I remember the beauty that God created in you and how, that Easter seven years ago, God showed us his amazing and unconditional love.

With all the best God has for his people,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment